With the start of the 2017 Christmas season upon us why not join us at the Phoenix Park Visitor Centre every weekend starting from this Saturday, 2nd December 2017 up to and including Sunday, 17th December 2017
- On Saturday 2nd a live crib supplied by AgriAware will be in the courtyard from 9.30am to 5pm, so come along and meet Daisy the donkey, BooBoo and Fleecy the sheep and Nancy the calf. The Kylemore College Choir will also be here to perform some Christmas cheer from 11am to 1pm at the Visitor Centre.
- On Sunday 3rd from 11am to 12.30pm we’ll have Dale Treadwell of the Children’s Art Cart telling us all about “Robbie the Christmas Robin”. The live crib will also be here in the courtyard all day. From 2pm to 4pm the Sonata Singers Choir will give us a rendition of some old Christmas hymns. We’ll also have the Wood Turners in Ashtown Castle from 12pm to 4pm.
- On Saturday 9th we will have the live crib here in the courtyard all day.
- On Sunday 10th the John White Blanchardstown Choir will perform from 2pm to 4pm. The live crib will also be here in the courtyard all day. We’ll also have the Wood Turners in Ashtown Castle from 12pm to 4pm.
- On Sunday 17th from 1.30pm to 3pm, we’ll have a wonderful Puppet Theatre performance by “Moon & Sixpence”. Please note it is first come first served on the day. From 12.30pm to 1.30pm, the Tanya Carruth Christmas Choir will perform in the Visitor Centre. The live crib will also be here in the courtyard all day. We’ll also have the Wood Turners in Ashtown Castle from 12pm to 4pm.
We look forward to seeing you over this Christmas time and there is plenty here for all the family to enjoy. In addition to the above events there is also the Phoenix Café on site as well as the Victorian Walled Kitchen Garden and a universal access children’s playground, all set in the picturesque environs of Ashtown Demesne which has a it’s own designated car park. All of the events listed are free of charge.
For further information contact 01 677 0095.